Who has turned to Continuous Dialog for assistance? State organizations, local communities, Chambers of Commerce, private companies and Utilities.
Recognizable clients include the following:
- American Electric Power
- Arkansas Economic Development Commission
- Chamber of Commerce of Huntsville and Madison County
- Charleston Regional Development Alliance
- Golden Triangle Development Link, MS
- Entergy Corporation
- Enterprise Florida, Inc.
- Florida League of Cities
- Gulf Power Company
- Jobs Ohio
- Kentucky Power Company
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Power Company
- Montgomery County and the Greater Dayton Region
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
- North Louisiana Economic Partnership
- Ohio Economic Development Association
- Oklahoma Department of Commerce
- Oklahoma PSO/AEP
- PowerSouth Energy Cooperative
- South Carolina Department of Commerce
- Sumter, SC Economic Development
- Tampa Bay Partnership
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Texas Community Development Institute
"I want to take every class Carol has to offer. I have never learned so much and had so much fun, then realized success immediately after the class."
"I have gone through certification but this is the best class I have ever had, best format, best skills. All economic developers should attend early in their careers and update often with Continuous Dialog economic development sales training."
“Carol is the best speaker I have heard at any economic development and chamber conference, and I have been attending for 30 years!”